WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Wx has an immediate need for a Data Scientist to join our Analytics Team in Issy les Moulineaux, France.
- Wx helps companies make more informed people decisions. We uncover the hidden patterns of digital and face-to-face communication to help organization make better workplaces. Wx is committed to making more evidence-based decisions in the workplace context and has the data and science to prove it. Our team of experienced real-estate professionals, workplace consultant, data scientist and creatives bring their expertise in making the employee experience management a reality.
- The analytics team is responsible for analyzing customer data in order to generate business insights. The datasets we work with are collected from multiple sources, including email, calendar, calls, and IMs as well as face-to- face collaboration data, gathered through the physical interactions technologies our partners are operating. With a rapidly growing user base, we are in need of a Data Scientist who would be responsible for creating scalable methods to extract meaningful metrics from large, multi-source datasets. In this role, a Data Scientist would be expected to:
- Design and implement new/custom algorithms and methodology for multi-dimensional social network data collected in real-world organizations.
- Lead the effort in scaling the analysis for large organizations.
- Work on meta-analysis on looking at patterns and benchmarks over multiple organizations.
- Work closely with a product engineering team to identify and implement automated solutions.
- MS or PhD degree in Computer Science, Network Science, or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in social network analysis, machine learning, statistics, or data mining.
- Production-level programming skills in Python: 3 years.
- Must work well in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Experience working with sensor data.
- Basic background in organizational behavior.